What information do we collect?
At this time, you are free to enter any personal information and details that we require. It is essential for us to know who you are, so please provide all necessary information when prompted. Your privacy will always be a top priority for us and if you ever need anything or have questions about our policies, then feel free to give us a call or shoot an email over. The information we collect from you when you directly contact us, such as name, email address, phone number, the contents of any messages or attachments sent to us, and any other information you may ask to provide us.
When you sign up for an account, we need your contact information; things such as your name, company name, email address, address and contact number.
How do we utilize your information?
We utilize our visitor’s information in the following ways,
- We maintain and operate our website.
- We analyze and understand you so we can make more personalized contact for you.
- We expand, improve and personalize our website from the information we gather.
- We will connect you through email.
- We develop new features, services, products and functionality.
- We protect you from any scam.
- We communicate with you directly or from our partner to inform you of the latest website update.
FlutterDesk adopts a standard way of utilizing the log files. These are the files that visitors see while landing on our website. All hosting organizations follow this, and now it has become part of their hosting services analytics. The log files collected the following information,
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Number of clicks
- Browser type
- Exit page
- Date & Time Stamp
They don’t have any connections to any personally identifying information. The main motive for collecting the information is for,
- Website Administration
- To collect demographic information
- Trend analysis
- Tracking user behaviour on the website
Web beacons & Cookies
FlutterDesk.com utilizes “cookies” just like any other website. These cookies are used to store data about visitors’ preferences and the web pages they access or browse on the website. By tailoring the content of our web pages to visitors’ browser types and other information, we can improve the user experience.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note: https://flutterdesk.com/ has no control or access over such cookies that third parties utilize, such as advertisers.
- If a company is collecting your personal information, ask them to list the categories and particular details of the information they have about customers.
- Ensure that a company selling customer data does not sell the customer’s data again.
- Demand that whatever personal information a company possesses about a customer be deleted.
If you submit any such requests, we have one month to respond. Please reach out to us if you want to make use of any of these rights.
General Data Protection Rights (DGPR) is another privacy act. Businesses that use such privacy acts on their websites ensure that everyone is fully aware of all data protection rights. The following rights are granted to each user,
- Rectification Right
You have the right to ask us to change any data you think is inaccurate. Additionally, you have the right to ask that we complete any information that you feel is lacking.
- Restrict Processing Right
You have the right to ask us to limit how we use your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Object processing Right
In some circumstances, you have the right to object to how we process your personal information.
- Access Right
You are entitled to obtain copies of your personal data upon request. We might impose a nominal fee on you for this service.
- Erasure Right
Under some circumstances, you have the right to ask that we delete your personal information.
- Data Portability Right
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we send the information we’ve gathered to you or another organization directly.
If you submit any of such requests, we have one month to respond to you. Please reach out to us if you want to make use of any of these rights.